Just a disclaimer, these are my humble opinions. I don’t think everybody has these opinions, I don’t know that my opinion is right opinion. I’m still learning all this about gender and I think it’s both important and interesting.
1. How do you self-identify your gender, and what does that definition mean to you?
I identify as woman, and that to me means a strong independent individual of society.
2. What pronouns honor you?
3. Describe the style of clothing that you most often wear.
I’m not sure what my style is yet. Sometimes I wear really girly cloths, sometimes it’s a little more skate inspired. But i think generally it’s clothes that I feel comfortable and cute in.
4. Talk about your choices with body hair. How do you style your hair? Do you have facial hair? What do you choose to shave, or choose not to shave?
I love my long hair and I love to style it in braids and ponytails. With body hair, i shave my armpits and my legs(well I’ll shave them in the summer or if I have an event)
5. Talk about cosmetics. Do you choose to wear makeup? Do you paint your nails? What types of soaps and perfumes do you use if any?
I love makeup. I think it is fun to put on makeup but when thats said I only put it on during a school week if I have the energy for it. If I don’t I’ll just go without. I paint my nails to from time to time.
6. Have you experienced being misgendered? If so, how often?
No fortunately I haven’t.
7. Do you experience dysphoria? How does that affect you?
No I haven’t experienced dysphoria, I’m very happy with my body and my gender.
8. Talk about children. Are you interested in having children? Would you want to carry a child if that were an option for you? Do you want to be the primary caretaker for any children you may have?
I don’t know if I want children. Right now I’m definitely not ready for children. But I think when the time comes it’s a decision I’ll have to make with the one I end up with. Would I carry a child? If I decide to have children then yes I think I will. I want to have children with the man I spending the rest of myeline with and I think taking care of children is a team effort.
9. Talk about money. Is it important to you to provide for a family financially if you choose to have one? Is it important to you that you earn more than any partner you may have? Do you prefer to pay for things like dates? Are you uncomfortable when others pay for you or offer to pay for you?
I’d like to make a lot of money so that I have the opportunity to provide for a family but again I think it is a team effort. I don’t care if my partner earns more or less than me. And I think dates should be the treat you give each other thus sometimes I’ll pay and sometimes he’ll pay.
10. Anything else you want to share about your experience with gender?
It’s only recently that my eyes have been opened to the world of genders. I think it is very interesting and I’m looking forward to learning even more. I think everybody deserves to be happy no matter how you identify.
For more information about the gender tag and the gender tag program go to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf9h0y6QoCw